Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ugh, so I'm really bad at updating.

Hello from Day 3 of the COP! I realized that I am very bad at updating regularly, but sometimes it's like having a camera at a concert kind of thing. I'm absorbing my environment and taking it all in, and not focusing so much on the picture taking, etc.

It's amazing seeing these top minds, leaders and people that i normally hear on a small computer screen. There's so much going on that sometimes it seems like nothing is going on, because it's all a little overwhelming. I feel like a baby learning how to crawl.

The thought that so much is hinged on this particular COP emphasizes the sense of urgency of the talks.

The unofficial quote of the conference is by former SA President Nelson Mandela, "It seems impossible until it's done." Keep on keeping on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment